Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 9 Reading

            This week I read Golden Boy, and it is definitely a very nice well-written and gripping book. I have read the first half of it so I am sure I haven't gotten into all of the intensity. As Linda said, it is about an albino boy named Habo (short for Dhahabo which means gold) living in Tanzania with his family. They are forced to move out of their farm and they start to make their way to his mother's sister's house in a bigger village or city.
            Many things happen when they get there and before. This is a quick read, but my life wants to be crazy these weeks so I could only get half way. It is almost 400 pages, and again I highly recommend it.
           
             I will continue reading Golden Boy this week.

3 comments:

  1. It seems really good, Ill keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been recommend before and it sounds really good. rom what you've read, what do you think that the level of intensity is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has been recommend before and it sounds really good. From what you have read, what do you think is the level of intensity?

    ReplyDelete