Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 8 Reading

            "The History of Love" by Nicole Krauss
The History of Love            This week I read The History of Love, and it is the book that Cam started to read to us a while ago before lunch. As you might have remembered, Nicole Krauss is an amazing writer, and throughout the whole book there were amazing examples of her work. It starts out being about an old man, Leopold Gursky, then switches to a 15 year old girl named Alma Singer.
            There lives intertwine in amazing ways, and the story is completely aw-inspiring. I personally think it isn't such a easy book while being a normal length, but it might be easier for others at around 252 pages.  

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would be pretty good read. Where did my TBR list go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it could be cool. I haven't read anything by Nicole Krauss before. (adds to enormous TBR list)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Sounds interesting. Rachel, you think you TBR list is big?:)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the part that Kam read to us. I should read this book. It sounds very interesting. Do young stinkbugs actually taste like grapes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might actually be pineapple. I read it in some National Geographic a while ago.

      Delete