Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 5 Reading

"Eleanor and Park" by Rainbow Rowell
Front Cover              This is very well written book about two teenagers who happen to sit next to each other on the bus to school. They soon get a close relationship formed around comic books and punk rock, which turns into more. They are both misfits in school and at home, and they can relate to each other in many ways. It is sort of a drama but there isn't much of genera that it fits in ( maybe romance). It is somewhat of an easy read, but I thought it had an amazing way of telling the story and I recommend it.
              Next week I will read "Okay for Now."    

2 comments:

  1. Im really exited to read this book! How long is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book. I need to get a hold of a copy, but i will read it.

    ReplyDelete