Monday, September 23, 2013

Week Four Book



              This week I read Forgive me Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick. This is very intense and depressing book, and I actually do not recommend this book for many people in our class. It talks about very mature subjects and there seems to be at least four bad words (real bad words) per page. Despite the heavy topics, it is actually a very well-written and interesting book. It is an easy reading level for it is in the mind of a seven-teen year old that talks mostly the same as kids these days, and I found I could not put the book down.
          Next week I will read Eleanore and Park. 

6 comments:

  1. If it is not recommended, I suppose I wont read it. However, if I do read it, I am glad that the reading is east

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this book also. I agree with everything you said. I am also trying to get to elanor and park but I have a lot of books first. Tell me what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eleanor and Park is a very good book, but there is a lot of romance and I (despite loving the writing style) wasn't extremely interested.

      Delete
  3. Been itching to read this for a while. It sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read it, but my hopes just went down......

    I like how the made in china stickers are made in india

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read it, but my hopes just went down......

    I like how the made in china stickers are made in india

    ReplyDelete