Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reading for the Week of Sept. 3-Sept. 8

"Ender's Game" by Oresen Scott Card
               This book is about a boy named Ender in the far future on an earth that has been attacked by aliens (a.k.a. Buggers). The military is taking children from earth when they are around six to a battle school in space where they are trained to become commanders readying for the next attack. Ender of course gets taken up and the book explores what happens in the school. It is a science fiction book that is very intriguing and interesting. It is not an extremely easy read, and at 388 pages it could be considered a two-week book.

             


             To be Read List:
1) See you at Harry's
2) Forgive me Leonard Peacock
3) Divergent
4) Eleanor and Park
5) The Night Circus
6) Outliers
7) The Secret Life of Bees
8) Outsiders

8 comments:

  1. I think that Enders Game seems like a good book and a lot of people have read it so I might read it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read this. I even bought a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added that to my TBR list. And good for arsenal even if i have an extreme dislike for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved enders game, isnt it awful what they had to do to him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Enders Game, especially the end

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked The Clockwork Three, so I will probably read this too!!!

    ReplyDelete