Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week #15: Mockingjay

       This week I decided to re-read the third installment of the Hunger Games series in honor of the new movie that came out a few weeks ago: Mockingjay. I have to say that I really enjoyed re-reading it, especially that I was able to compare it to the film that recently came out, and think about which one told the story in the best way. The main similarity between the two is that they both have the same tone, which can only be described as dark, yet satisfyingly powerful.
       I cannot discuss the plot of this however, because there is no way of putting it that wouldn't spoil the two previous books. All I can say is that the Hunger Games series is a very interesting and unique way of displaying human nature, and I have to recommend it for everyone!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment