Monday, October 20, 2014

Week #7: The Maze Runner pt. 2

        Book: The Maze Runner
        Author: James Dashner
        Genre: Young Adult Fiction/Futuristic

The Maze Runner cover.png        I can't say much other than what I said last week when I read this book, because the tone and the greatness of this book didn't change. If you are interested in reading this book, I strongly recommend that you read my last weeks post were I talked about The Maze Runner.

        The ending to the book was very well done, and it has definitely made me excited to read the next two books in the series. I am now becoming quite the fan of this book, and I am sure anyone could be if you understand this book for deeper than just what it says on the pages.
   
       

3 comments:

  1. That seems like a cool book.. I will check it out! Have you watched the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add it to my TBR. thank you for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great book. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete