Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week #25: Out of My Mind

   Last week I decided to read this very well written novel, and I am very happy that I did. This is a book about an adolescent girl named Melody, who suffers from cerebral palsy and is almost completely incapacitated. Because of her illness, it is hard for her to convey her toughest to her family, so that they don't know how  she is on the inside.
imgres.jpg    Like I said, this book is very well written and overall an amazing story, that i would recommend to anyone in our class. There is not much mature content, and it is something that anyone in our class can handle. I had a very good experience reading this book, and I hope everyone else does as well.

3 comments:

  1. I have read this book and it is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this book and it is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic book! I would highly recommend it as well. I'm glad you liked it. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete