Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 23 Reading

    "Who-oligy" by Cavan Scott and Mark Write
    Hi everyone, we are back from break, and this is the book I read over Winter Collective. I wanted to have a simple fun time in terms of reading, so I read a book I got for Christmas from my aunt in England called Who-oligy (Doctor Who: The Official Miscellany). So, I really like Doctor Who and I think any episode is really good, but unfortunately I haven't dived so deep that I have watched all of the episodes. Even though sometimes I consider myself to be, I am not as hardcore of a Whovian than some people.
     As I said, this is a really nerdy book about Doctor Who in general, and it goes through many random things about any episode that has aired. I can't really go into detail about this or recommend it or you if you haven't seen the show. If you have however, (god bless you) when we have a week that calls for an easy, fun book you should just read it. That is all I have to say.
     I will read Half-Brother this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment